Friday, September 16, 2011

The Pig With The Froggy Tattoo


The Muppets were a staple in our house when I was growing up. We would get a big bowl or two of popcorn and would watch the show. It was always good fun and my favorite part of the show was always Waldorf and Statler:






By the time the movies started to come out I was starting to get too old and too “cool” to go see them. So when my wife mentioned that she wanted to see the new Muppet movie a few months ago, I just rolled my eyes. Still too old and still too “cool.”

But that was before I saw the newest trailer. It is a parody of the trailer for “The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo” movie and it is awesome.






Even though I am guessing that the trailer doesn’t accurately portray the movie, it does make me want to go and see it. Hopefully Waldorf and Statler make an appearance.






And here is the original trailer for “The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.”






No comments:

Post a Comment