Monday, September 26, 2011

Sacking of the Monday Morning Quarterback

Fummm-ble!




I am not a paid sports reporter, a frequent guest on sports radio or bet money on the games. I do not get paid for my sports knowledge and I have never been asked to run a professional sports team. Let me share why I am not considered an expert…

Looking back at my Monday Morning Quarterback Week 1 post is quite revealing. It tells us everything that we need to know about my football acumen. Following the Bears win against the Atlanta Falcons I said:
Well, well, well. It has been interesting to hear the media faun all over New Orleans, Green Bay, Philadelphia and even Atlanta as the top teams in the NFC this year. But the Bears were never really included in the conversation. Apparently they were just too lucky last year in making it all the way to the NFC Championship game.
It looks like the experts that dismissed the Bears this season have been shown to be more accurate after the way the Bears played against the Saints and Packers the past two weeks. I, on the other hand, look like one of the Super fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment