Friday, May 25, 2012

Frustration

I really like the iPad app Blogsy. It has been a very simple tool that has made blogging exceptionally easy. In fact I have found blogging in Blogsy to be easier than blogging on a PC.

Until the last two days.

I have typed up the same post twice–once yesterday and once today. And both days Blogsy has "lost" the post. I apologize for the lack of a post today. My wife took today off so that she could have a long 4-day weekend. Her birthday often falls on the Memorial Day weekend and this weekend is her birthday weekend.

I was trying to get a quick post in before turning my undivided attention to her. Normally I would try, try again but the circumstances of the weekend simply prevent me. I hope all of you have as wonderful of a holiday weekend as my wife and I plan to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment